Thursday 3 September 2015

Foreword.

I have a diary book for quite some time and I have finally decided to abandon the traditional writing BUT still not giving up the habit of jotting down life happenings. So...I shall start blogging! I am a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom) since the birth of my baby girl, Liv. Having a baby is a life-changing experience for me, in a good way and I must say she is the most perfect gift from God. Mothers out there agree? :D There will be more about her in the blog entries to come! Anyway,  Baby Liv is 9 months old now and I feel that she's easier to take care now (fingers crossed). That leave me with much appreciated "me time". These time off should very well be fully utilized so it doesn't go to waste. Be it running errands or working out etc. Efficient, Convenient & Productive is the key. Thus, good-da-bye, diary book. I need an online blog now!



No comments:

Post a Comment